Linggo, Mayo 15, 2011

Hey Justin Bieber, I'm a 100%Belieber. ;)


Okay, I idolize JUSTIN BIEBER a lot.
Before I start. Who is JUSTIN BIEBER?
His Birth name is JUSTIN DREW BIEBER, born in London, Ontario on March 1, 1994 and was raised in Stratford, OntarioBieber's mother, Patricia Lynn "Pattie" Mallette, was 18 years old when she became pregnant with her son, Justin. Bieber has maintained contact with his father, Jeremy Jack Bieber, who married another woman and had two children. ( SOURCE http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Bieber )

I love Justin Bieber so much. My dream was to meet him in personal, & watch his concert in a VIP seat & to be his One Less Lonely Girl ;)

MAY 10, 2011
I did watch his concert here in Philippines, but not in a VIP section, in Silver section only, But it's okay i'm lucky enough to have that ticket. Some beliebers don't have the chance to watch his concert. Okay, I'm not that happy because I can't see him clearly. -_- The Silver Section is so far from the stage. ;( I cant believe that i'm  watching his concert. But I can see him in the screen. Okay, that is the First time, I watch a International Singer Concert, Local Artist concert either. 

Okay, In the Concert. I'm screaming like it's the end the World. & that night I really wish that I'm the OLLG/One Less Lonely Girl, okay I'm sad because i'm not chosen. It was Alyssa Elisan, they said it was bias & it is paid. Well, I don't mind that. It's okay! Their is always a next time ;) #NEVERSAYNEVER

Okay, Justin Bieber is sick that time. Really Sick. I listen to his voice, I notice that he is really sick. & according to some news. He is vomiting. SO SAD. So that night, he didn't attend his AFTER PARTY. Yes, it was so sad. Some of our local artist that attended the After Party at 7th high was so sad because of Justin Bieber Cannot attend.

Okay, I leave the MOA concert grounds after the concert. The street of manila is so traffic. Justin check-in at Edsa Shangrila. 

MAY 11, 2011
Justin Bieber leave Manila. 

This is a so SAD NEWS.


A post from that video.
My Father (in neon green vest) politely asked to get an autograph from Justin Bieber for my little sister who is a huge fan of his. He hits the CD out of my father's hand without a word throwing it to the floor and just carries on walking. No one from Justin Bieber's crew apologised not least of all Justin Bieber himself for what he did. Surely politely refusing to sign for whatever reason would have been enough? (he claims he was ill) but to throw it to the floor in a huff like some kind of spoilt baby is no way to behave whether you are famous or not! My sister is so upset now and she'd even saved up all her pocket money to see his show :(

Okay. So HATERS of Justin Bieber start. Some beliebers became HATERS when they so this video. Well me, I think this video is just a not so big issue. Well, I mean I think, he is just sick & it's not the time to make autographs. I think it's unfair there to make a SOLO meet up to other beliebers who aren't not their. 

NOTE : Guys don't forget to buy a NEVER SAY NEVER DVD/BLU-RAY ;)


By : Cassandra Garcia ( 100% BELIEBER )

I have a simple Message for you Justin Bieber :)

Hey Justin, I'm Kristine, a belieber. I just wanna say that I wanna see you in the future, I wanna hug you, kiss you. & everything. Well, Im a Girl that saying NEVER SAY NEVER. I love you Justin Bieber ;)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento